Friday, December 19, 2008

Bits and Pieces


I am absolutely sick on my stomach about the remains found in Florida belonging to Caylee Anthony.

Yes, I was almost 100% sure that they would be hers but I was still hoping for a different outcome.  Now the question of "Why?" remains.  Why would a mother do that?  Why with all the people out there who want kids and would have taken that child would Casey decide to kill her instead?  And yes, I totally believe Casey either did it or was responsible for having it done.

Paula and I had our massages today.  OMG, that is heaven on a table.  A complete hour and she worked everything; arms, shoulders, hands, fingers, legs, feet, toes and back.  Pure heaven.  Paula and I have decided this needs to be a semi-annual event as it was the best $80 I have spent in a long time.  It completely turned my mood around from yesterday's "Bah Humbug", so Brit, the next time you think I am being a bit testy, just slap $80 down on the table

My stomach bug is still hanging on and I don't know if it is responsible for my sudden difficulty in eating.  My pouch is just being really temperamental and again today, I didn't eat much.  A salad, half a sandwich and that is about it.  The sandwich did not go down all that well and though the salad did, there is no protein in it. Ugh.  Really need to get this turned around. I have enough issues with my protein levels.

Not sure what is on the agenda for tomorrow other than stopping over for Tod's Christmas party in the evening and finding two things I need for church on Sunday (a gift and something for our Christmas potluck). Sunday is the children's program (9:00 if anyone is interested) and the combined service with the cantata (10:30 if anyone is interested). 

I still have loads of stuff to do but I suppose I am getting there....S-L-O-W-L-Y.



No comments:

Post a Comment