Thursday, December 11, 2008

I was wrong....


....my scale did move again today!  I am now at 219!  I'm not sure what is causing this other than that due to time constraints the last two week, I have not been working the weights at the gym, but instead doing just an hour of cardio.  This is just such a busy time of year and where usually I spent close to two hours at the gym, I have had to cut it down to one hour for the time being until the holidays are over.  So, I wonder if not working with the weights means I am currently not building muscle, which we all know weighs more than fat, and that is how I have lost four pounds this week.  I'm not arguing!

I did not meet with the trainer this week but rescheduled it for this coming Monday.  This past Monday was Paula's birthday and though she celebrated with her family over the weekend, I didn't want her to spend her actual birthday at home alone.  So, Gerry will meet with me on Monday and I'll let you know how that goes.

Susan is rocking her weight loss already!  She is down 31 (I think) pounds so far and is doing well.  She has gone back to work and feels great!  Susan, it only gets better! Please feel free to pose any questions and the girls and I will probably give you a variety of answers!

It is very dreary out today; rainy and chilly and I hope it doesn't freeze tonight and cancel school tomorrow (please God, don't let that happen).  I am supposed to have cantata rehearsal tomorrow followed by a lunch date and I'm looking forward to it.



No comments:

Post a Comment