Sunday, December 7, 2008

The Weekend


So though the weekend did not exactly go as I had wanted it to, at the very least, it was productive.

The Brit had to work ALL weekend and I mean all weekend.  I was highly annoyed about it Friday night, but as there was not much I could do about the situation, I tried to settle in and see what could be accomplished. 

So Saturday morning I went to the gym as I did not get to go on Friday.  After that, my mom came over and then we all met The Brit for lunch and after lunch, he took the kids to work with him so mom and I could Christmas shop.  I think the kids are actually done now, which is a plus.  I still have a few people to buy for, but I at least have a dent in it.  Today, after church and Sunday school, I took the kids grocery shopping and then came home and wrapped a few gifts and did most of my Christmas cards.  I also rearranged the dining room to accomodate the tree when we get it; probably next weekend.

So I at least feel a little bit ahead of the game now.  Well, if not ahead, at least sort of on schedule for me.



No comments:

Post a Comment