Saturday, December 13, 2008

Very Peculair


So the weight loss from this week as of this morning is six pounds.

That blows me away a little and even concerns me a little as I have not had that kind of loss in a week in a long time.  On the upbeat though, The Brit hit his 100 pounds lost this morning and I only have two more pounds to go and then we are Las Vegas bound! 

We are also planning on spending a few nights in NYC over Christmas break, which I'm looking forward to. Catching a show, seeing Ground Zero, seeing New York at Christmas time; all very exciting.

I hit Kohls this morning and they were having a big early bird sale, which I didn't know until I was there.  Picked up some odds and ends I needed, but I am still not finished shopping.  CLOSE!  So close, but just not quite yet.  I still need two church gifts, and two friend gifts and then I am calling it quits. 

I swear that next year I am starting in like February.



No comments:

Post a Comment