Monday, April 27, 2009

Getting Back into the Swing


So I walked two miles on Saturday and again tonight.  Tomorrow is kickboxing and then the plan is walk Wednesday, kickbox Thursday and walk Friday.  Trying to get back into exercise five days a week is hard work and makes me want to just bury my face until the habit has magically been reinstated.  A bit like this:



But I'm surviving it and enjoying this unseasonably warm weather!  In the nineties for three days now but I am not complaining!  Over the cold, I will take it any day of the week!

I'm rethinking the blog a bit as there are days I struggle with what to write about.  A lot of bloggers have theme days, and though I like that, I don't think I want a theme every day here because if someone doesn't like a certain day's theme each week, then they may not read.  Add to that my touch of ADD and the fact that I can't always stick to a theme.  But honestly, today I have nothing really to say, so instead I inundate you with cat photos.






I mean seriously.  Who sleeps like that?





2 comments:

  1. I'm glad it's not just me.. I have ADD too, especially with my blog, as you can probably tell from reading it! LOL With so many things in life I have to be super meticulous and organized, but others are just wild and astray, blog included! haha
    Hope you have a great day, and that the transition back into exercise goes smoothly!
    Hugs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Girl - you should see how my Boston Terrier sleeps! Cute kitties though!

    On the theme days - here is my approach... I do the ones I want, carnivals and stuff - but if I have something else to say - I write about that too. So I never go without getting what I want out there.

    ReplyDelete