Thursday, April 23, 2009

I think it has sprung!


The weather, ya'll, has finally warmed up a bit!  In fact, by the weekend it is supposed to be in the upper eighties!  Can you feel my joy???

But warm weather makes it very hard for me to do the things I have to do.  I have no desire to go to praise band rehearsal tonight as it is warm outside.  Only one more month of rehearsals and then we are finished for the summer though.

I have been insanely craving milk lately.  A half gallon was getting me through a week before as I only really used it for cereal, but I had to switch to a gallon as I'm drinking a glass or two a day of it all of a sudden.  I'm thinking that if my body is craving something like calcium, maybe I should give milk to it.  Very odd though for it to suddenly be happening.

Okay, I need to get ready to head to kickboxing.  Tuesday night nearly killed me.  Let's see how it goes tonight.  I'll try to think of something brilliant to write tomorrow to get back on track with Healthy Dose Fridays.  Anything that anyone is interested in?



1 comment:

  1. I say listen to your body - it will tell you what it needs... unless you're in the fertility meds... then maybe tell it to shut up - oh wait - I digress. (I've had WAY too much sugar!)

    Okay, so seriously though... my body has amazingly craved things it's needed more than once! One time when I was dehydrated - I was tipped off because I was craving salt like no ones business. Another time (most recently other than the sugar) I craved spinach like crazy - and come to find out I'm low in vitamin K!

    Look up what vitamins are in milk specifically - it could be calcium or maybe vitamin D that you are craving because your body needs it right now.

    ReplyDelete