Saturday, April 18, 2009

Home Again, Home Again


This is going to be short, but I wanted to give Laura the night off and I also want to thank her for helping me keep track of this little blog while I was in England. It was very much appreciated!

I am struggling to keep my eyes open at 8:32pm after a really long day and a new time difference.  The flight home was good and we even got in earlier than expected.  I have pictures to post here and on Facebook, but it may take me a day or two to download them.

I inherited yesterday mum's charm bracelet, a ring and a necklace she always wore.  It was bittersweet; on one hand, so grateful that she thought enough of me to leave them to me, but yet wishing they were not mine yet as she was still here.

So that's it for tonight.  We're home safe and sound and tired.  I'm going to try to make it till 10:00 but it is a questionable situation....



1 comment: