Thursday, April 30, 2009

Survived the Zoo


So I chaperoned my first field trip today and survived.  Way too many third graders, but all in all a good day though it could have been warmer.  I was going to wait to post pictures but honestly, I am so tired tonight that all I can do is post pictures!



These were my three charges for the day, from right to left: Darryl, JJ and Tod.



The pandas were a little shy this morning, so this was the best picture I got.  I just love them.



The Brits' favorite dude....



JJ and Tod.



JJ and a very photo-friendly Amazon fish, maybe the equivalent of an algae eater???



My dad's favorite creature in all creation.



The kids informed me that this is a Mexican wolf, but when I asked if it spoke Spanish, they joke was completely missed on their part.  Sometimes I just need an older crowd.




In other news, my knees are freaking KILLING me!  Between kickboxing and horseback riding...OUCH!  Does anyone recommend anything?   This cannot go on!



2 comments:

  1. I'm an icy hot addict.. I love that stuff... and Bio-Freeze is another good topical.
    If all else fails, Tylenol PM and bed! :)
    Loved the pics! And the joke was quite funny! :) hehehe
    Have a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mexican Wolf - funny stuff... I wonder if he'll celebrate Cinco de Mayo - or is that only a Texas thing? HA!

    ReplyDelete