Sunday, April 19, 2009

Still lagging behind a little


I made it last night until 9:45 and then I had to go to bed.  Of course, my body was telling me that it was really 2:45 in the morning as it had woken up on England time.  So with the early to bed, came an early to rise this morning, about 7:00.  We skipped church as neither of us had a desire to rush about, and I spent a chunk of the day working in the backyard as the weather was warm, getting ready for my soon to be garden.  Then about five this afternoon, exhaustion hit again and I have been dragging since then, and of course, it is back to work tomorrow and I have a house that needs a good cleaning.

I still have stuff to write about, once my head is more clear with my body being back on track; both with sleep and with food and exercise, as the two latter have been sadly lacking the last week.  I also have some strange rash I woke up with this morning.  It's doesn't itch and is barely raised, but very odd.  I'm not a rash person really, so this one is a puzzle.  We'll see what tomorrow shows.  I guess it is possible that the clothes I wore home on the plane yesterday, which were washed in England with my FIL's detergent might have given me a reaction.  Hard to say.

My hair needs cut and my nails need done.  My house needs cleaned and I need to exercise. 

It could be a long and busy week.



1 comment:

  1. Hope your jet lag is cooling down a little bit.. It's got to be tough with that big of a time difference. Glad you're home safe!

    ReplyDelete