Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Blah


I'm really tired today because I have an absurd addiction.

It started when I was a kid and my mom was putting away groceries in the fridge.  I opened the freezer to put something away as my mom was putting something in the fridge.  When she stood up, she banged her head on the open fridge door and as we tend to do when someone accidently hurts us, we yell. 

I ran back to my room in tears and not long after that, my older brother came back to try to cheer me up, but I did not want to be consoled.  Then he said, "My leg is peeling."  And that started it.  If someone is sunburned and the skin finally starts itching and peeling, I'm your girl.

So The Brit got sunburned in Florida and I have been having a party on his back each night before bed, which results in my being up way past my bedtime.  It's a sick thing, but once I get going, I just can't seem to stop.  Tonight, I'm not even going to look.  I need some sleep.



No comments:

Post a Comment