Sunday, May 25, 2008

I don't really...


They say I have ADHD, but they just don't understand....look!  A kitty!

This is how I feel tonight!  I don't have ADHD, before ya'll start recommending meds or that I stay away from certain food dyes, but my mind is just all over the place!  I've been trying to blog for the past forty minutes but kept getting sidetracked.  By like, air mattresses and bras.  

The air mattress I had last year for the mission trip was the pits!  It lost air every single night and I may as well have been sleeping on the floor, so I googled tonight and found some that are even a bit tall!   Some of the on-line prices are good until I add shipping and handling to it, then not so good, so I'll need to make a trip to Dick's Sporting Goods or something before the mission trip. 

Then it has come to my attention that I need new bras.  The ones I have been wearing are old and apparently, I have already done a little shrinking in the bust department.  I have two really good Enell Sports Bras that I got off eBay as new but slightly imperfect and I like them, but they really plaster the girls in there good and sometimes I don't want something quite that confining.  So now I'm looking to see if they make my new size in normal stores and it appears that they do!  YAY!

We did a laying on of hands today after church for The Brit and it was so neat.  Can't believe his surgery is the day after tomorrow already!  I have so much stuff I want to get done tomorrow and we're grilling.  I have to clear out my little tree around out back to plant some flowers I bought today and I should throw in some laundry because the next two days will be spent at the hospital.  The house needs a little tidy up in the morning as my mom is coming over and probaby Robyn too.  No wonder my mind is all over the place!

I hope you all have a wonderful and especially SAFE Memorial Day!



No comments:

Post a Comment