Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Ya'll are Amazing


It's been a good day to be my blog!

Nina and Robyn have both shot me protein option emails.  Shelley has gotten me some Herbalife to try along with a shaker and even more importantly, she is loving the Contemporary Christian music that plays on my blog!  So, I added some new songs for her perusal.

We ate out tonight at Wild Wings and I had 1/4 of a grilled chicken fajita that was delightful and one of the best things I've tasted in awhile.  I brought home what was left (though it is for someone else to eat as I am off leftovers for awhile) along with my iced tea and as soon as the DVR gets a little ahead, I'm going to go watch David Archuleta win AI.  Either David could win and I would be happy and I think they will both do well in the future regardless of who wins.

The Brit's surgery is coming up now in a matter of days and we are starting to get his Advanced Directive filled out and there has been talk of purchasing slippers.  We'll know Friday what time he has to be there and if it is the 5:30am we fear (due to his being diabetic) we'll be finding a hotel and staying the night as opposed to driving to Baltimore at 3:00 in the bloody morning.  

I'll be really glad once everything completely settles down around here.  It has been an insanely busy year and there is still VBS coming up along with a possible mission trip for me.  Almost immediately after we return from the mission trip, the following weekend is Women of Faith, which though I am looking forward to it, is more going, though in a good way.  Actually, it's all in a good way, but still adds up to being very busy.  The good news is that there will be less of me which should give me more energy! 

Edited to add that I stand corrected!  David Cook won and the best part was that his brother made it to the finale!  I loved how David brought the top 12 out with him at the end and I told The Brit "This has been a really different group of kids this year."  After all, they sang "Shout to the Lord"!



No comments:

Post a Comment