Sunday, May 11, 2008

Soaking up the Sun


Okay, so I really didn't spend much time in the sun today.  Of all things I started the day in The Walmart because The Brit forgot to pack my sneakers and I was not about to be doing any amount of walking in my sandals.  I'm generally a Rebok girl but as I recently bought a new pair, we went with Wally World shoes for this week.  I also needed to pick up a couple of tops as a few of the ones I bought at Goodwill, were a smaller size than I normally wear and I guess I was feeling a wee bit optimistic.  I brought them with me without trying them on and they are a bit snug.  So, I did get two on sale today and bought another Disney shirt at a gift store. 

I shopped a bit with the inlaws this afternoon and then tonight we went out in seach of a Tony Romas, but it closed and if there is another one, we couldn't find it.  So we opted for a steak house and I was really nervous about not ordering a meal.  It just doesn't pay when your stomach is the size of an egg to order my own dinner.  But the waiter asked no questions when The Brit told him we would be sharing a steak and a sweet potato.  I managed about 8 or 10 small bites of the steak and one tiny bite of the potato.  The Brit saved some the steak for me to bring back to use for another meal and I had to do the same with the potato as the bite I had was yummy.  I tolerated it fine (unlike the chicken I had for lunch where I got a bite of it stuck.  Ouch.). 

I also tried Meg's EAS protein drinks and they just taste awful to me, though the carmel flavor I could not find.  Maybe it tastes better than the chocolate fudge which just tasted like every other chocolate protein drink to me.  It is currently freezing in a cup, because I am under the delusioin that maybe the taste will change if it is frozen.

Tomorow morning we head to the pool for a bit, then to Boggy Creek for an air boat ride, then to Disney Village in the evening.  Tuesday, we are planning on driving to the coast so I can see the ocean as it has been so long for me.

Meg, I think we are looking at getting together more towards the end of the week if that works for me.  Oh and we aren't really in Kissimme but closer to Winter Gardens.  We're near the end of the 192 going west, near the junction for US27. I'm thinking there may be a place in the middle we can meet for lunch or whatever works for you!



No comments:

Post a Comment