Thursday, May 15, 2008

One Day More


Can't really believe that tomorrow is our last full day in Florida.  I'm warm, I'm happy, I'm hoping my sunburn turns to tan with the help of Vitamin E and today I met Meg for lunch!

She is sweet and charming and looks freakin' fabulous!  She brought me two protein shakes to try and some protein bars to try with the warning of "I thought they tasted like tree bark, but you might like them."  I'm so glad we were able to meet for that hour today as it is so rare to be able to meet our internet buddies because we come from all over.  Meg, I'll see you next May!

We took the kids to Wonderworks today and we all had a lot of fun.  We bought the laser tag package for them but poor JJ was unable to wear the vest due to the sun blisters on this shoulders.  So Aaron got to play two games and we gave JJ some extra money for the arcade. 

Again, pictures forthcoming but I'm not going to download anymore until I get home.  I am so not a fan of typing and working on a laptop, so if it weren't for Blog 365, you wouldn't be getting blogging this week!



No comments:

Post a Comment