Thursday, May 8, 2008

So AI Fans...What did he say?


Ya'll know that I love me some American Idol and this season has been fabulous, IMHO.  I have been a big fan of Jason Castro's from the beginning, though I never thought he should win.  But I loved his style of music and Brooke White's as well, and I was a huge fan of the dreds, the sweet smile and those blue eyes.  

But the last few weeks, since about the time Carly went home, I have seen a huge change in him.  He hasn't seemed as well prepared and he didn't look like he was putting his heart into it.  I longed for the days of "Somewhere Over the Rainbow" and "Another Hallelujah" as the likes of those performances blew me away.  I had mentioned to The Brit, Paula and Kirk that I really felt like he wanted to go home.  I thought that he knew the teeny bopper girls were keeping him there while someone of Carly's calibir was sent home before her time.  Each week, he seemed to get a little bit worse and this week, in his final performance before being eliminated, he forgot the words to his song, which he has never done before.

When Ryan Seacrest was giving out Jason's numbers, Jason mouthed something to the camera, which at the time, I paid little attention to, until Ellen Degeneres pointed it out today on her show.  It appears Jason mouthed the words "Don't vote". 

Now some say he mouthed "Vote, vote" but I disagree after watching this video a couple of times.  AI fans, what do you think the former contestant is requesting??



No comments:

Post a Comment