Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Too much soaking


So today I am a little bit crispy as I enjoyed the sun so much today that it enjoyed me right back.  I don't think I'm so badly sunburned that it won't be way better by morning however.

So, yesterday was Busch Gardens and I haven't downloaded the photos yet, so you'll have to wait.  We didn't get home until after midnight, so it was a very long day.  Today was relaxation day as I didn't even get out of my pjs until after noon and then it was just to switch to a bathing suit and head down to the pool.  We did a chinese buffet for dinner and I had a little crab, shrimp and scallop and a few bites of fruit.  The highlight of my day was Downtown Disney and the cup of coffee I finally found! 

There are stories to tell but I'm going to wait to get the pictures download and resized, blah, blah, blah. Hopefully tomorrow, I can meet up with Meg depending on her schedule and then on Friday, at some point, we're heading to the flea market.  Can't believe the week is nearly over, though it has been delightfully relaxing and wonderfully warm.  I'm really hoping all the rain that Maryland has been having is over by Saturday or it will be a horrible wake up call!



No comments:

Post a Comment