Friday, May 16, 2008

Lacy, Thanks for the Yummy Goodness


Tonight, I finally tried a tall, skinny, cinammon dolce latte from Starbucks and OMG!  Yum! 

The whole experience came at the right time.  I have had a delightful week for the most part.  I have been warm (we won't discuss the weather I am going home to) and I am tanned and relaxed.  I have also been constantly around people all week.  So after a not so good dinner experience (apparently meat and lobster warmed up in the microwave the next day leaves it very dry and I get it stuck.  Once a piece is stuck, I am over eating it, even once the wayward bite goes down.) I decided it was time to try Lacy's hot beverage of choice, especially since at lunch yesterday, Megs also gave it an excellent review.  So, I got in the rental, the Kia which I love, turned off the AC in the car, rolled down the window, found my kind of radio station and cruised down the 192 as happy as a clam to Starbucks.  The whole experience was simply a perfect end to vacation.

Still cannot believe the week is over already.  One more week until The Brit's surgery.  I just realized tonight what a stressful year this has really been with insurance requirements and surgeries and learning to eat and worrying about The Brit's transition.  I think once he is recovered, I'll be ready for another vacation!



No comments:

Post a Comment