Saturday, June 28, 2008

All my Bags are Packed


..I'm ready to go...I'm standing here outside your door...I hate to wake you up to say goodbye.

Sorry. Had a little John Denver moment there.  I loved him.  Cried when he died and even went to a memorial service for him near Gaithersburg.  No one else that I know of does that amazing "earthy" music and I adored it.

Anyway.  I am pretty much packed and good to go.  I have even already blogged tomorrow's entry and have it scheduled to post at 8:00 am, just so I can make sure the Timestamp thing works as Kim and Kelly's entries are both set up on it.  I'm sure it works actually...what I'm not sure of is if I did it right!

Today was pretty low key, other than getting my nails and hair done and running into my old roomie and his boyfriend, whom I have not seen in close to two years.  It was nice to catch up briefly, even if it was at my hair place! 

Beth, one of the girls who works there, came back to where Kristy was just getting started on my nails and said, "Kim!  Your old buddy is here!"  As I looked confused, she continued, "Mike!  Your X-roomie!"

"Cool!  Ask him to come back!"

Beth looked completely indignant, "No, you come out here!  You need to stand up to see him!  You look fabulous!"

She is so sweet and funny.  I've known these girls for years as I've been getting my hair done there forever.  It's always a good time when I go in there as they are all so funny.

Okay, that's it for tonight!  I still have some things to do in preparation for tomorrow!



No comments:

Post a Comment