Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Weary


Today I got nuthin'.

It was an insanely busy day with work, a nail appointment, an eye appointment for Aaron, then home briefly before running around shopping.  My FIL went out for ice cream tonight and bought me back a small cup of sugar free ice cream, which was really good, but I think I just had a minor dumping experience from it.  Did not throw up, but was sure I was going to for awhile there.  Now, I just feel dragged out tired and ready for bed.

The Brit is doing well, though I'm not sure if he is getting in his protein drinks.  They suck, but this early in the game especially, they are so important as he is eating so little.  His drain comes out day after tomorrow and he'll be very happy!

I've been on a small plateau for the past three days, holding steady at a 33 pound loss.  I suppose the scale will move when it is ready.

So for tonight, I'm going to check in on my bloggerbuds and then go to bed! 



No comments:

Post a Comment