Thursday, June 5, 2008

TGIF Almost


Hooray for bloggy friends!  So far, I have three of the four days I'll be away covered.  Kim, Laura and The Brit have all stepped forward to cover a day!  You all will have to let me know if there is a day that works better for you.  I need blogging to happen Monday through Thursday that week and Kim, let me know if you want to send me your entry early and I'll set it up to post on your day, or if you want me to send instructions on how to post on Godaddy.  

So, I need one more person!  C'mon, Kelly, Robyn, Meg, someone!  You know you want to!

The Brit finally got his drain out today and guess what??  He is down 23 pounds!  That's awesome for just over a week out of surgery and pretty soon, he is going to bypass me!  I haven't weighed in the last few days as I've been insane but as soon as life gets back to normal next week, things will be more on schedule (exercise, blogging, weighing, etc).  With company, it is just hard to not get sidetracked!  

Shell, I finished your CDs tonight!  Now I just have to get them to you! 



No comments:

Post a Comment