Saturday, June 21, 2008

Quiet Saturday with a picnic


I could probably have things to talk about tonight if it weren't so late and if I didn't have to get up for church tomorrow.  But it is and I do, so there won't be much tonight.

I am feeling so much better.  Still coughing but my energy is back thankfully.  Today, I went to Lisa's for a picnic for Relay for Life, for which I did nothing for this year due to surgeries, but it was nice to go and spend time with her and Kelly and Robyn.  Lisa is looking FANTABULOUS by the way!  OMG!  She is telling me she still have thirty pounds to go, but I think she is lying!  She looks so freaking skinny now!

She did give me a bag of clothes which is awesome.  I don't know if any of them fit me yet, but they will and OH!  The shorts I was complaining about?  Wore them today I did and they looked good!  What a difference even two weeks can make!  So, I am officially down a size!  Exciting I tell you!  I felt so good, I even used my new Beijo bag that Kelly gave me pre-op!

But yes, my protein still sucks.



No comments:

Post a Comment