Friday, June 20, 2008

Not much


Two month post-op pics are coming soon, I promise.  I took two "Before" pics the day before surgery, but I keep forgetting to have The Brit take new ones when I am actually dressed in something appropriate for photo taking.  I meant to have him take them last Sunday after church, but then we decided to go to the lake and I forgot.  So, I am shooting for this Sunday again.  Brit, remind me!  So,when you're doing the "After" photos, do you wear the same thing as you wore in the "Before" photos?  It was cooler out then and I had on jeans that are pretty big on me now.

I'm feeling better today.  Still coughing, but all in all feeling a wee bit more like myself, so now I'm sending my feeling better vibes Kim's way! 

Nothing major is really happening at the moment.  The mission trip is in just over a week and I think I have almost everything I need with the exception of some food items in the event they are serving something for dinner I shouldn't have.  Taco night is a concern for me because of the fried up beef obviously, so I want to put some lunch meat in the fridge to have instead.  I'll also take some protein bars and I already have case of bottled water in my car.  Next week, I'll have the car cleaned out and I get my oil changed and tires rotated on Tuesday.  Isn't this all thrilling information?  I told you nothing much was going on!



No comments:

Post a Comment