Monday, June 23, 2008

Preparing


Thank you to all of you who left comments yesterday.  They mean more than you know, especially in light of the fear I felt posting them!

Today has been busy.  Cleaning, gardening, laundry, but I am still amazed with the amount of energy I have to get it all done in one day!  It's actually kind of fun and very satisfying to DO things!  I did them before, but it took a lot longer and not as much got done in one day.

I'm also starting my preparations to go on the mission trip on Sunday.  I have inventoried all my toiletries and seem to have all I need there.  I just finished hosing down the cooler and of course tomorrow my oil and tires get done.  Wednesday or Thursday, I'll hit the car wash.  Saturday, my hair and nails get done.  The hair has got to be easy as no curling irons or blow dryers are permitted, so a pic and a bottle of hair mousse are all I get!  It'll be fine.  The more weight I lose, the shorter my hair is getting anyway as I want something that requires minimal fussing, but that is still cute and perky.   

Those of you who volunteered to blog for me next week will be getting an email tonight so we can get the schedule going.  Of all things, this is my deepest fear, so how crazy is that??  But I'm halfway through the year and haven't missed a blogging day yet!  I know y'all will be fabulous!

And oh!  There is actually going to be a WLS support group in my town starting in July!  How exciting is that???



No comments:

Post a Comment