Friday, June 27, 2008

Gotta Cut Loose


So tonight we went to see "Footloose" at Smithsburg High school with Paula and John.  It was an alumni show, so Kirk was in it as well as Katie (two of my youth kids) and both of them were amazing as always.  I ran into two of my old theater friends there as well, Jeff and Suanne and I was thrilled to see them.  Suanne is trying to plan a reunion as there are several of us in the area but many of us don't get to see each other.  I'm totally looking forward to seeing everyone again!

I've started packing as there is no sense putting away clean laundry just to pull it out tomorrow evening to pack it.  There are still things I worry about forgetting such as makeup, the camera and the paperwork for YouthWorks, but hopefully, I will keep my head firmly attached to me and remember.

And I have a new favorite thing.  Can we say Shelley's tortilla pizza?? Pizza has always been one of my favorite foods and I had been sorely missing it and have been meaning to try this tortilla pizza thing.  OMG!  YUM!  Totally satisfies the pizza craving!

Your guest bloggers for next week are as follows:
Monday: Kim H
Tuesday: Laura
Wednesday: Kelly
Thursday: The Brit

I hope y'all give them some bloggy loving in my absence for doing me this huge favor and honor!



No comments:

Post a Comment