Monday, June 2, 2008

Photo Monday


Let me start out with this from Post Secret:



If you don't read the Sunday Secrets every Sunday, you should.  Some are funny, some are heartbreaking, all are anonymous.

I did take a walk today over at the park and on the way back, instead of going around the park, I went through it with my camera.  The best shots are posted on Flickr (see link in my sidebar if you want to see them all, but here are a few for your viewing pleasure.



Usually I can mind many goslings and ducklings this time of year, but I suppose many of them have not yet hatched.  One mama goose though had three little cuties.



Our park is huge and has a huge lake filled with carp and goldfish.  The buiding on the other side is our art museum.



Just one of my attempts at being artsy.



I love this photograph; no idea of why; I just do.



 I also have a thing about wooden benches overlooking water.

Happy Monday!



No comments:

Post a Comment