Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Help Wanted


I have recently come to the realization that when I go on the mission trip, I could stand to be in a bit of blogging trouble.  There is no internet access, not to mention no time to blog, on a YouthWorks mission trip.  I, of course, am signed up for Blog365 and we are nearly halfway through the year and I have not missed a day.

So, I have two possibilities or a combination of two possibilities.  Would I would really like would be for four folks to agree to be guest bloggers between the 30th of June and July 3rd.  Just one person for each of the four days to talk about whatever they would like to talk about; whatever their area of expertise is.  It can be WLS, it can be animals, it can be relationships, photography or just shooting the breeze.  All that really matters is that you write something on your given day to keep me in Blog365.  So, any takers?  You can even give it to me ahead of time and I'll set up the date thingy to post it on your day.  I just hate the thought of having to think up four things to write about in advance on my blog.  It seems difficult to me, so help me out, k?

Heading to Hopkins early in the morning for The Brit to get his drain out, so I'm heading to bed now.  Think about guest blogging, okay?  And don't everyone jump at once  



No comments:

Post a Comment