Sunday, June 15, 2008

Busy Day


Today our new pastor was installed!  There's the first bit of news.



The Brit, who is now down 36 pounds, and Sandy messing around after church.


After church, in honor of Father's Day, we took the kids and went here: 

I don't know any of those people by the way,but they refused to move for the photo

It was way busy, being a holiday, but we had a good time.  JJ, when he wasn't in the water, was working on a major building project:



Aaron never really came out of the water much at all:



My kids are pretty much fish!  When we first got them, they were scared to death of the water, but now, I can't keep them out of it!

In regards to WLS, I am constantly amazed now by how much energy I have, even though I still have a LONG ways to go in the weight loss catagory.  But I find myself much more energetic with my kids, taking them out to do things like swimming or little day trips like today.  I'm constantly amazed by how GOOD I feel (at least until I see a picture of myself...ugh!  But one day, that too, will get better) and the things I get accomplished now.  And I can do those things without having to take a bunch of breaks and this is just after 42 pounds!

Would I do surgery over again?  Yup.  In a heartbeat.



No comments:

Post a Comment