Friday, March 27, 2009

Confessional


Two posts from me in one day never happens but I have had the worst food day today and have to purge myself of the guilt!

The day started out normally..my usual Special K Protein Plus cereal, 1% milk and a banana on top, followed by a 100 calorie bag of popcorn a few hours later.

Then it all started to go bad.

Lunch was a cup of cream of crab soup and half of a turkey ruben (and I even ate the bread...ugh!).
Then in stopping at the grocery store they had those damn Cadbury Robin Eggs which I love and I bought a single serving pack and ate it in the car.
Came home and walked two miles (good but the problems didn't end there!).
Dinner was fairly normal; seafood stir fry over brown rice.
Then I ate a S'more!  A whole S'more.  Insanity, I tell you!  Felt like crap from it too!
Then later tonight, the other half of the turkey ruben and a handful of Reduced fat White Cheddar Cheez-Its.

Ugh!

Now I know that this is not a typical day for me.  I'm not sure I have ever been this insane in one day since my surgery and even looking at my little list now makes me laugh a little, because a year ago, today would have doubled if not tripled.

Only it's not funny.

I'm PMSing which I'm sure has something to do with it.

But still not an excuse.

Tomorrow, I must be brilliant.
And I will be.



2 comments:

  1. The good thing is that you realize what it is that you have experienced, and you're aware that you can do better... just forgive yourself and move forward. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, you're HUMAN!! :)

    I appreciate this guilt purge because that looks like a typical day for me lately... let's not go there. 5 weeks, 1 more conference, and 3 final papers til my semester is over!

    I'd say this: tomorrow doesn't have to be "brilliant." Just back to normal! :)

    ReplyDelete