Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Post Op


So post operatively, I am healing well and my doctor seems to think my burping is because I am an "air swallower".  I have to Google this to find out about it and how to cure it is that is it.  I find it odd that there would be a sudden onset of this on January 3rd, but then again, I have been thinking about it.

I was really stressed out that day because I had to go someplace, that due to a situation, I did not want to go.  Though things wound up being fine, when I was at home, a few hours before having to leave, the burping started when I have having a glass of wine to try to calm my nerves.  Could I somehow have been breathing differently because I was under stress?  Not a clue.  I'll let you know what I find on the internet about my newest diagnosis.  Pat, the NP, stated that finding the gallstones were just a coincidence then as my symptom has not yet gone away, but I suppose my gall bladder would have had to go eventually anyway due to the stones.  i guess I would rather it go now when pain was not a symptom.

I have been crazy busy this week; I am behind on my blog reading and my email and my Facebook.  I still exist, I promise!  Once I am finished playing catch-up from last week, I should be able to get myself up to date. 

Oh and through the whole gall bladder thing, I lost another pound.  I don't care how it happened, but I'll take it!



1 comment:

  1. How annoying... I'm sorry you're still having the problems. Did you find any good info online? I'm amazed at what you can find out there if you just know what to "google"!

    ReplyDelete