Sunday, July 19, 2009

And another gone and another one gone...


Yeah, another weekend bites the dust.  But today was productive.  We made a volcano with my girls this morning with wood, chicken wire, old tshirts and plaster paris.  Next Sunday we paint and we have a volcano.  Once home, we finished cleaning the boat, including the really gross floor coolers, so hopefully we will be able to take it out on Saturday.

I can't wait to be back out on the water as it is one of my favorite places to be.

I've noticed many of my bloggy friends don't blog as much in the summer momths, so I have decided that though I am for now continuing to blog each day some posts may be shorter.

Like this one



1 comment:

  1. Summer isn't my excuse... I just have been completely overwhelmed by life in general and illness. So in my attempt to keep my job and my life at least moving in one direction - I had to slow down my blogging. I desperately miss it though!

    ReplyDelete