Saturday, July 25, 2009

Where did Saturday go?


My favorite birthday gift was a framed picture from Jim of our official Friday night logo that he created:


Is that not hysterical?  We have to find a place on the back porch/deck to hang it.

I did consume a good bit of wine last night but it was a great night.  We had Lisa and Phil, and Tod and Jim and Emily and Dave, plus Robyn, Laura, PK, Dane and Kirk.  It was awesome.  My guys took me out to dinner for hibachi before the fire pit and it was fabulous, then mucho wine and laughter on the deck.

Despite the fact that I did not get to sleep till after one in the morning, I did get up to go to kickboxing this morning at 9:15 as Michael/Jack was filling in for the usual Saturday morning person.  I actually had a tiny hangover when I got up but the workout helped a lot!  I felt fabulous when I was finished!   I adore him...I just want to keep him in my pocket as he makes me laugh.

So, an excellent birthday overall.  Not sure what tomorrow will hold but I'm sure it will be amazing!  After all, life is pretty damn amazing!



1 comment:

  1. I love the logo - that is hysterical!! Glad you had a great birthday!

    ReplyDelete