Monday, July 27, 2009

It Only Took 27 Years


Mondays often have very few redeeming qualities.  Complaints from people, kids calling me to tattle on each other, then a doctor appt for Aaron's meds where I was told I had to take my bottle of WATER back out to my car because they had just gotten new carpet.  Seriously?  What made it even worse was that once I took it out to the car, and sat back down in the waiting room, I saw that the chick sitting across from me had a bottle of COKE!  Deputy Dawg didn't see HER apparently.  Sheesh.

Then on the way home, I realized my driver's license had expired on Friday!  Oops!  So it was out to the MVA to wait forever as they were packed, but can I tell you this?  For the first time since I have been driving, I love my picture!  And I got to change my weight and lied ten pounds in my favor as I have to have this license for five years, I am so going to put under 200!  Besides, I will get there.

Got home and the kids continued to fight until their grandparents got here to take them camping.  YAY!  Quiet, down time!  Makes me happy.  Went out for sushi tonight with The Brit, Shell and JUDITH! then to the Christmas Tree Shoppe and Ross' (was not real excited about it).  So a pleasant evening after an insane day.

So two days of down time/VBS prep and then off to DC with Shell!



1 comment:

  1. I can't believe they still put your weight on your driver's license... they haven't done that down here since I've had a license! Thank goodness!!

    ReplyDelete