Friday, July 17, 2009

Happy Friday~


Short and sweet as it is Firepit Frenzy night and I will be drinking wine and will be totally annoyed with myself if I don't blog now and have to do it at like midnight. 

Today was productive as we went to Costco.  We buy all of our meat in bulk and it lasts on average six months before we have to stock up again. 

Holy crap, and there you have it. That's pretty much been my day so far!  A little cleaning, getting some huge boxes for VBS sets, trying to embarrass my eldest by trying to make him carry tampons through the store.  I have explained to him numerous times that God made sure he would never need them so why be embarrassed....."everyone knows they are not for YOU.  I am walking through this store with three males...who do people think they are for?"  The Brit explained that one day, the son would be going to the store to purchase these for his wife.  Teenage boys embarrass so easily!  He keeps saying he is going to find a way to embarrass me back but girlfriend here does not embarrass easily

Okay, gotta go uncover patio furniture now that the rain seems to be over!  Happy Friday, Blogland!



No comments:

Post a Comment