Monday, July 20, 2009

The silicone chip inside her head gets switched to overload


Sorry, Mondays just always bring to mind the Boomtown Rats.

Today was relatively productive.  Started giving myself an early birthday present of a clean house, so I mopped floors downstairs and did some things that I had been neglecting.  Always gives a sense of accomplishment.

My youngest son has requested business cards.  Yeah, he's nine.  But the kid is a go-getter, I tell ya.  He will help neighbors mow lawns, trim weeds and just do general cleanup and then because he is so cute, they pay him.  I firmly believe he will be the child supporting us in our old age. 

I have been pretty low lately on the appetite scale.  Food is not really appealing to me other than like fruit and cucumber and the damn orange chewy things.  I look in the fridge and nothing looks interesting.  Now for some this may not be a problem but I am supposed to get in like 80 grams of protein a day and I hate protein drinks.  I'd be lucky today if I got in 20 grams.  Just not real interested in eating.  Tired of all of it.  Maybe it's just something hormonal and will pass soon.

Hey and guess what?  School starts in a month.  Whoop!



2 comments:

  1. Wha?? Tired of eating? Does not compute.

    But that's me and my problem. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you like tilapia? Sam's/Costco's has those large bags of individually frozen fillets. They're pretty small, but they pack about 24 g of protein in each, and they're not a heavy/fishy fish.

    ReplyDelete