Sunday, July 26, 2009

Sundays

I am editing this just to say that Sundays take on a life of their own and they are often weird.  I don't know if it is because we get up so early for church or what, but I am usually tired and or grouchy and I'm not the only one.  Somehow I need to remedy this particular day of the week with something.  Anything that can change the course of this particular day.  I vented earlier because I was frustrated.  I don't consider that wrong, but there are just moments where nothing we do is right.  We all have days like those.  Today was one for a few people apparently.  I was disagreeable as well and trying to find some stable ground...not sure I found it.

It passes.  Weird days always do.  I would just like a way to make them un-weird and way more fun like Saturdays tend to be.


1 comment:

  1. http://www.FindAJobAlready.com is advertiser-supported and free for all with no-fee job posting for employers and no-fee resume posting for workers.

    Log on today and find your dream job.

    ReplyDelete